The best online newsrooms combine rich content with careful organization and search capabilities. Be sure that the newsroom is easy to find from the homepage and is frequently updated.
- Contact information for PR team; an alias that reaches multiple people to ensure a speedy response is a good idea
- Press releases organized with most recent on top
- Recent notable press coverage including news stories, features, contributed articles
- Upcoming events calendar
- Award wins
- Fact Sheet including a brief overview of the company and product(s), important milestones for the company, investors, top executive bios
- Case studies
- Quarterly or other reports based on internally gathered insights or from studies conducted by third parties
- Reviewers guide for product(s)
- Images including CEO headshot, product shots (include jpegs in both hi-res for print–300 dpi–as well as lower res for Web)
- Links to LinkedIn company page, Facebook page, YouTube channel, Twitter feed and Flickr profile, etc.
It’s always good to have a few models to take a look at. Here are some that we like:
For a newsroom assessment or help populating yours with great media wins, please feel free to contact us at Alight PR.